Go down 
AuthorMessage
LucianCorvinus
Admin/Grandmaster
LucianCorvinus

Battle Points : 231

Chatbox Rules Empty
PostSubject: Chatbox Rules   Chatbox Rules EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 2:26 pm

We're back with a new set of rules; the chatbox rules. Remember, the forum rules also apply to the chatbox as well, but the chatbox has a few more specific regulations.

- No spamming another forum as an advertisement in the chatbox. That just gets repetitive and annoying, and that's what the Advertisement section is for. We may allow you to post your link just once, but that will be it.

- No spamming or flaming in general. This includes excessive use of emoticons. People do not particularly enjoy seeing offensive words being thrown at them. It can and will be called out as cyber bullying. Let's all try to keep the arguments to a minimum. We want the chatbox to be a place where members can have fun, relax, or just hang out, and not a place to build up stress.

I highly prefer you not to RolePlay in the Chatbox, that's what the RolePlay section is made for. But if you here are two rules you must follow.

- You will be seeing lots of IC (In Character) roleplaying in the chat-box and Solstice has created a few chat rping rules.

- First off, when IC chatting/roleplaying, you'll be using italics. People who aren't rping will use regular font. When you're IC roleplaying but you need to chat OOCly (Out Of Character), then put parentheses around it.

~For example, this is an OOC chat: (I need to go do something, I'll bbl later.)
Back to top Go down
https://shadowroleplay2k.board-directory.net

Chatbox Rules
Page 1 of 1